So you're the sort of person to create and plan Sportsbook based marketing plans? Specifically within retention marketing? You know the usual - helping to deliver a strong return on investment and monitoring and analysing the campaigns across multiple brands and different platforms.
Well - that's what we are looking for and NabuMinds could be the new home for you.
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Be responsible for both individual Sportsbook campaign creation and the Sportsbook Retention Marketing plans as a whole.
- Be responsible for delivering on financial and customer-centric KPIs, with particular emphasis on campaign creation, their planning and results.
- Take ownership of driving the brand vision into reality with regard to retention activities.
- Take ownership of end-to-end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation – on budget & on time.
- Consistently champion an STP (Segment, Target, Profile) approach to driving relevant & timely communication capable of affecting specific customer behaviours.
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimise” approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
- Working closely with other Marketing channels to ensure that all campaigns are fully optimised and on the site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Working closely with the product teams and 3rd party providers to ensure our Retention Marketing is aligned to brand strategies.
You will help define and champion processes and strategies connected to:
- Customer segmentation.
- Loyalty management, retention rate.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in creating Sportsbook Campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Sportsbook providers and promotional mechanics
- High organisational skills. You are used to running projects and to coordinate and deliver on time.
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Exceptionally creative mind.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Knowledgeable about marketing channels.
- Fluent communication in English
- Clear thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to express your ideas in a clear and effective way.
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment.
- Working in a brand new office in Tallinn Ülemiste City.
- Organising different company and team events.
- Offering extra sports compensation via Stebby + private health insurance.
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and an awesome benefits package.
If this seems like a challenge you are looking for, apply and let's have a chat!
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.