You're a Customer Analyst. You're the sort of person to understand what affects revenue, forecast and flag underperforming metrics and suggest rigorous statistical measurements for relevant improvements to process and analysis.
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Monitor key performance metrics (KPIs) as well as collecting business inputs to understand what affects revenues, acquisitions and player activity in specified period. Forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Suggest, implement and perform rigorous statistical measurements for relevant processes and analysis
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
- Conduct Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not
- Support the stakeholders like Head of Marketing, Head of CRM, Head of Products and others with reports and analysis
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience in iGaming industry
- Experience in Excel is a must
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SQL, Spark, or similar
- Understanding of hypothesis-driven statistics
- Analytical skills: Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to research information is a must
- Self-motivated mindset
- Flexibility and interest in working in a dynamic environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand-new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events
- Offering Salva insurance and Stebby for sports
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package.
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Our Data Scientists provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The Analytics team to provide insights on specific topics. Our Business Intelligence team makes information accessible. Together with the right technology we deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com/
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.