CRM Director will provide the vision for how to incorporate automation into CRM to cater for a large number of brands with efficient use of resources.
In this position you will have an opportunity to:
- coordinate with customer acquisition, customer support, product
experts and technology development teams to provide guidance on how
to maximise current and prospective customer relationships through the
use of the CRM.
- ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales
- analyse of the current CRM and ensure it’s fit for purpose and the goals
of the organisation
- define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure,
incorporating latest applicable industry technology and tactics
- ensure the CRM is customer-focused and working to maximize customer
value through enhanced customer experiences
- working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful
delivery of the CRM plan
- taking holistic ownership of planning, managing and delivering multi-channel,
digital CRM marketing campaigns
- structuring of complex retention, re-engagement campaigns and data /
audience segmentation to enable real-time, tailored and relevant
marketing messages to customers
- ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics
- championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full
buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
- desiging loyalty and referral programs, including gamification
- manage and optimise of customer lifecycle
- inspiring, nurturing and growing the CRM team and internal capability.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- previous experience in a similar CMO or CRM Director role
- excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
- strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project
delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment.
- experience in managing and growing a team.
- experience with real-time CRM systems is a plus
We will show our gratitude by:
- creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- organising different company and team events
- offering Seesam health insurance and Stebby compensation for sports
- creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com/
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.