We are looking for a Cloud DevOps engineer with experience working on Data projects. We are expecting them to create a flawless smooth environment for our engineers to maximize their delivery switching from maintenance to creativity, as well as a clear and transparent environment for our internal and external stakeholders who need access to data itself and the data products we are providing.
All this is going to be done by:
- Creating a full-fledged test environment and CI/CD process for such tools as dbt, Airflow, and GCP with highly potential extension to Snowflake and probably AWS by the end of a year
- Creating an access distribution system that is easy to maintain, transparent for administering, and scalable towards the way we grow
- Distributing not only permissions but documentation either, taking care of corresponding user rights to see what’s documented
- Creating a monitoring dashboard/tool which will allow us to analyse operational costs, stability of the tools, and other key technical metrics
- Providing and making real your own ideas about how to make the life of the Core Data Team easier and stakeholders - happier.
We are expecting:
- General understanding of modern data stack tools (dbt, airflow, BigQuery/Snowflake, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, Kafka);
- We prefer to use Python for all automation routines, but we are quite flexible on it
- Experience with Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS preferably): security, services, billing;
- Experience with organizing CI/CD process for data projects (CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins);
- Experience with monitoring tools and their maintenance
We are offering:
We will show our gratitude by:
- Modern tech stack and projects where you can build almost everything from scratch
- Openness to changes and new technologies - create an MVP, prove need and cost - and we are good to go with your ideas
- Defence from diving deep into complex business terms - just high-level understanding of businesses involved and domain-specific terms, but we will do our best to keep you away from such things as “components of accounting revenue” - infrastructure is your area of responsibility
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events
- Offering Seesam health insurance and Stebby compensation for sports
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and a motivation package
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Our Data Scientists provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The Analytics team to provide insights on specific topics. Our Business Intelligence team makes information accessible. Together with the right technology we deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com/
We offer relocation support packages when necessary
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.