As a Senior Casino Manager you will be responsible for the creation and planning of all retention-based marketing, monitoring and analysis of campaigns across two platforms and multiple brands. You will help deliver maximum return on investment by delivering purposeful campaigns.
We also provide a full relocation package if you need it :D
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Be responsible for both individual Campaign creation and the Casino Retention Marketing plans as a whole.
- Be responsible for delivering on financial and customer-centric KPIs, with particular emphasis on campaign creation, their planning and results.
- Take ownership of driving the brand vision into reality with regard to retention activities.
- Take ownership of end-to-end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation – on budget & on time.
- Consistently champion an STP (Segment, Target, Profile) approach to driving relevant & timely communication capable of affecting specific customer behaviours.
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimise” approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
You will help define and champion processes and strategies connected to:
- Customer segmentation.
- Loyalty management, retention rate.
- Working closely with other Marketing channels to ensure that all campaigns are fully optimised and on the site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Working closely with the product teams and 3rd party providers to ensure our Retention Marketing is aligned to brand strategies.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience in creating Casino Campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Casino providers and promotional mechanics
- High organisational skills. You are used to running projects and to coordinate and deliver on time.
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Exceptionally creative mind.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Knowledgeable about marketing channels.
- Fluent in English
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events
- Offering Seesam health insurance and Stebby compensation for sports
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and a motivation package
Sounds great but what do we do?
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.