Are you a Site Reliability Engineer with a knack for data? Look no further! We're seeking a seasoned SRE Engineer to join our team and help us build a robust infrastructure and operations to handle our data products. You'll be working closely with our Data Scientists and Data Engineers to create a full-fledged prod environment and CI/CD process for data tools such as Kubernetes, Airflow, multiple GCP services, and Snowflake. And let's not forget, you'll be the one setting up and maintaining the whole MLOps Lifecycle for our data science projects.
We are looking for an SRE Engineer in Data with experience working on Data projects. This person will closely work with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to create a robust infrastructure and operations to handle Data products.
All this is going to be done by:
- Creating a full-fledged prod environment and CI/CD process for data tools such as Kubernetes, Airflow, multiple GCP services, and Snowflake
- Setting up and maintaining the whole MLOps Lifecycle for data science projects
- Creating an access distribution system that is easy to maintain, transparent for administering, and scalable towards the way we grow
- Distributing not only permissions but documentation either, taking care of corresponding user rights to see what’s documented
- Enhancing the monitoring dashboard/tool, which allows us to analyse operational costs, stability of the tools, and other key technical metrics
We are expecting:
- General understanding of modern data stack tools (Kubernetes, Airflow, BigQuery/Snowflake, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run, Kafka);
- We prefer to use Python for all automation routines, but we are flexible about it
- Experience with GCP Cloud platform: security, services, billing, maintenance;
- Experience with organising CI/CD process for data projects (BitBucket Pipelines experience preferable but not mandatory);
- Experience with monitoring tools and their maintenance
- Nice to have: Experience with Terraform
- Nice to have: Experience with Vertex AI and other tools
We are offering:
- Modern tech stack and projects where you can build almost everything from scratch
- Openness to changes and new technologies - create an MVP, prove need and cost - and we are good to go with your ideas
- Defence from diving deep into complex business terms - just a high-level understanding of businesses involved and domain-specific terms, but we will do our best to keep you away from such things as “components of accounting revenue” - infrastructure is your area of responsibility.
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment.
- Working in a brand new office in Tallinn Ülemiste City.
- Organising different company and team events.
- Offering extra sports compensation via Stebby + private health insurance.
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and an awesome benefits package.
If this seems like a challenge you are looking for, apply and let's have a chat!
Sounds great but what do we do?
We are a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. Our Data Scientists provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The Analytics team to provide insights on specific topics. Our Business Intelligence team makes information accessible. Together with the right technology we deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.