CRM QA Specialist
QA team at NabuMinds is defining formal QA processes, best practices, and coming up with initiatives that improve test procedures. If you are interested in being involved in the definition and execution of tests to ensure the highest quality of NabuMinds products, keep reading!
In this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Create, review, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest solutions to ensure the highest quality for our products.
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and ad-hoc testing.
- Perform investigative testing to determine the possible causes of issues.
- Establish and evolve processes and best practices that would ensure quality goals are met.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance which will include bonus configuration, CRM comms configuration and the bonus redemption process
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to QA activities.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience working with CRM product
- Experience in managing testing projects, planning and implementing testing strategy and methodology is seen as an advantage
- Experience in Casino and Sportsbook is seen as advantage
- Previous experience with user research and user testing
It would be useful if you have:
- Clear thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to express your ideas in a clear and effective way
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events
- Offering Seesam health insurance and Stebby compensation for sports
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and a motivation package
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com/
As we strive to achieve our mission we reaffirm our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our vision forward and to tell our story. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that NabuMinds values individuality as much as we value collaboration.